When I first heard about the Fukushima nuclear catastrophe I had flashes of intuition that were pretty scary. As time has passed most of the events have played out as I expected they would.
- Fukushima is about the depopulation of Earth. There is no intention by the powers-that-be to mitigate the disaster. The mass mind-control media and various puppet governments are remaining quiet about the issue because they want it to get worse.
- I felt that all 3 reactors were in meltdown from the first few days. This was speculated by many others and was a logical assumption that was eventually confirmed by the Japanese govt.
- The reactors are producing strange new elements. While this has not been confirmed by anyone yet, unexpected radionuclietides have been detected.
- The nuclear power plant was targeted by sinister forces. The earthquake was un-natural and caused by human or other forces. I don't have proof for this and wouldn't admit it if I did.
- The radiation pouring into the ocean will impact plankton and result in an oxygen reduction. Most of the oxygen on Earth is created by ocean plankton. By pouring massive amounts of radiation into the Pacific Ocean it will reduce plankton and impact the entire ocean food chain. As oxygen levels are reduced, all life on Earth will suffer. The BP oil disaster was also deliberate and also for the purpose of reducing plankton to reduce oxygen levels.
- The catastrophe could be mitigated. Japan could have erected cranes over the reactors and pulled them out before the melted fuel made it through the containment vessels. They could now be tunneling under the reactors to catch the molten fuel before it gets too deep to ever recover. But, key people in the Japanese govt. and TEPCO are doing all they can to do nothing useful and will ensure that the worst will happen. Other countries are controlled by the same sinister forces and also will do nothing.
- A big part of Japan will become uninhabitable but the people won't be told so. Cancer rates in other countries affected by the fall-out will experience very high cancer rates. Infant mortality rates in portions of the US have already started to rise substantially, according to the CDC, but who really knows.
- Over the next 10 to 20 years human civilization as we know it will end. Population will drop drastically, perhaps to the 500 million predicted by the Georgia Guide Stones. There will be more wars, famine, disease, environmental disaster and global military rule.
It is our own fault, we collectively created this reality. Each day we make choices that perpetuate the madness. We fill up our gas tanks with death and destruction. We eat death and destruction. We watch if for entertainment. We pray for armegeddon. Should we really expect anything different?