Just as predicted the wind arrived with a fury, the last of the leaves danced in the wind as they fell off the swerving trees and it looked like they were engaged in a dance before they hit the ground and blew away. It was the first time in many years I was able to experience a storm and actually enjoy it. I always did when young and then came the trip in my Class- C- RV, in which I encountered 14 Tornadoes in 2 weeks. Needless to say, any sound, no, just the thought of wind made me afraid.
I heard the wind before it swept through the WestSide of town, A couple of minutes prior it sounded like rolling thunder. It came closer and closer and BAM...with a fury blew everything away, what was not nailed down and/or not secure in the ground. December was a bit like that.
The last month of the year started slow enough, people were still in shock from the midterm Elections. The forecast was there and predicted a turbulent ending to 2014. One could feel it, hear it and THEN.... there it was.
Protests continued around the world, in part, because there appears to be an international problem with Authority. At one point a deranged man decided to shoot and wound his girlfriend in Baltimore, it was sad since the Lady was a Veteran and maybe never expected to get hurt in that matter after having served in a war. The man, unfortunately an Afro American, went to NYC and executed two Police Officers before killing himself. As the story unfolded somehow many turned it into a story line connected to the protest. It was a SEPERATE ISSUE. The Media, like so often, fueled the fire instead of reminding their viewers that THIS incident had nothing to do with the overall problems we are all experiencing with some Law Enforcement. Several people were arrested for stating their opinions on Social Media and with that added a Freedom of Speech infringement to the equation. Confused??? Welcome to the club. Simultaneously more “OFFENDERS” were killed in broad day light while complying with new rules about wearing body cameras, which were... wait for it... forgotten to be turned on. I suspect it will take quite a while before anything normalizes, if it can be called that. While some celebrated the fallen officers as Heroes, stories emerged as to some of their behavior and people telling their stories in reference to abuse suffered by the hands of one of the fallen PO's came under attack by some.
It appears the country is so divided, one can only hope a balanced middle can be achieved soon. The only prevailing head seeing the big picture appears to be NY Police Commissioner Bill Bratton.
I finally discovered that when I see a Face with 1,000 masks in my readings, it means massive protests. This was in the predictions for 2014 and continues into 2015.
The Predictions for 2014 played out with the following results.
- She exists in no time, no space- yet she still exists. Stagnation, hunger and poverty. Timelessness, aimlessness- not knowing where to park your bones.
She, represented the Country.... That was certainly true, it was hard to focus on anything, everyone pulling in different direction, especially in Politics.
- Search for perfect balance of strength, failure in thoughts, determination, unreal dreams & fantasies; a slightly unethical or immoral triumph, failure at different things at different levels. Finally fessing up to the use of torture, conflicts with Russia and the “official” end of the war in Afghanistan, what ever that means to our troops still involved in that country.
- Male energy, we will cease to think with the right head, logical, April/May-Republican, ferociously against female control of their own reproduction, female castration, control and ownership of the female population, taking away of rights, control of reproductive capacity. Draconian behavior toward woman issues in reference to woman health issues were attempted to become inforced and actually were successful in many places.
- Success can bring loneliness, perhaps you should sleep alone. Profits- the goat always reaches the top of the mountain. You have not learned the lessons of Saturn- a severe but fair judge. With surprise on your face, you can fall as quickly as you rose. Sanctions against Russia was a lonely move and surprise, surprise. Stocks and business appears to have recovered swiftly since that was put in place.
- Possibility of being abandoned- a moment of desperation, you need to ask for relief or help. I believe this had to do with not being able to implement new Immigration policies for our President. This was actually foreshadowed in 2013 when it became apparent this issue was not to be resolved in 2014.
- A woman who expresses an opinion without arrogance or aggressiveness. Aware of hidden knowledge- she’s done her research in planning. Elizabeth Warren came to the forefront and it appears she is here to stay.
- This is your final destination- will come to water on other lands- related to that element. At this time I am still unable to interpret this.
- Apparent inactivity, during which time, you have to save energy & counteract the logical behavior at the beginning of the year. Politics came to a dead lock and very few things were accomplished.
- Celebrations, dances and processions. Going on a limb I would bundle together some of the good things. Release of hostages, Cuba relationship finally changed. Needless to say we are all very happy that finally so many families can be reunited in some way with their relatives on the Island. Fifty years of a nonworking policy only hurts little people. The people showed such resilience and somehow continued living their lives.
- You may have changed your time & go back to the present, which will change what you said before. Be careful- a single face has a thousand masks. These are the demonstrations, which will continue into 2015.
- New person in leadership position & authority, protects you from danger & inconveniences. Uproar in religious systems. Diverse campaigns will have repercussions, cause reactions at different levels & within different contexts. New appointments in top Agencies of the country. The Pope made many...to some shocking …. changes. Mid Term election Republican result
- Practical jokes which are not funny- do not be the joker and try not to be the victim. Obstacles in studies, in minerals, lack of fertilizer, droughts, fault movements, ill cattle, lost crops, etc. I believe the joke makes reference to North Korea and the almost back firing of events with Sony. Drought was widespread, meat recalls took place and the lava in Hawaii is still on the move destroying property.
This is my niece from Santiago, Cuba. She was so proud of that picture and wanted to share it with us, except we were not able to receive packages from our Cuban In-laws. Must mention, this is one picture of many she had managed to take, in spite of the poverty they endure for so many years. Determined to get the pictures to us it is not the end of the story. I had a Fed-Ex delivery one morning. I sign for it and was puzzled as to why I would get mail from the Swedish Consulate. True, I have a cousin in Sweden but during our conversation a day earlier he never mentioned anything remotely close to me receiving mail from Sweden. I opened the large yellow envelope and it was all the pictures my niece had taken and took to the Swedish Embassy to have forwarded to me. Now she can send anything she wants, we can talk and she could come visit to meet the American part of the family. It is such a relief for so many to be able to communicate again.
Anibal Avila Pacheco shared an exhibit from the National Archives Havana, Cuba with me, It is a letter from Fidel Castro he wrote to President Roosevelt at the age of 12, requesting 10 American Dollars. So here it is. Mistakes and all.
Mr Franklin Roosvelt, President of the United States.
My good friend Roosvelt I don't know very English, but I know as much as write to you.
I like to hear the radio, and I am very happy, because I heard in it, that you will be President for a new (periodo).
I am twelve years old.
I am a boy but I think very much but I do not think that I am writing to the President of the United States.
If you like, give me a ten dollars bill green american, in the letter, because never, I have not seen a ten dollars bill green american and I would like to have one of
I don't know very English but I know very much Spanish and I suppose you don't know very Spanish but you know very English because you are American but I am
(Thank you very much) Good by. Your friend,
If you want iron to make your ships I will show to you the bigest (minas) of iron of the land. They are in Mayari Oriente Cuba.
I believe the original story broke by Mother Jones.
My friend bought an old haunted Mansion a few years ago and once a year, at the end of the year, she gives a party in the place with so much history. Guest range from 22 to 70+ years old. As a guest I have been observing the evolution of the young people. It is AMAZING when talking with them and comparing knowledge from the previous year. Highly educated and caring young people give us hope that the world may have a chance, if only my generation could retire from making decisions on a large scale. I am talking politics. 70 and 80-year old lawmakers have no Idea what it is we need to have a nonjudgmental, caring Society. These young people are very capable to taking the reins and create land free from isms we currently suffer from.
I copied the following information from Wikipedia, my international keyboard is broken and my English keyboard does not have all the letters required to write this correctly.
Kombucha most likely originated in Northeast China or Manchuria, later spreading to east Russia sometime before 1910 and from there, to Germany and Europe. In Russian, the kombucha culture is called chainyy grib чайный гриб (literally "tea fungus/mushroom"), and the fermented drink is called chainyy grib, grib ("fungus; mushroom"), or chainyy kvas чайный квас ("tea kvass"). Kombucha was highly popular and seen as a health food in China in the 1950s and 1960s. Many families grew kombucha at home. No historical records show use in ancient China or Japan (see history of tea in China and history of tea in Japan).
10-15 years ago some of us thought we had discovered a miracle cure for EVERYTHING. The Kombucha Mushroom. We were in touch each day and kept track of the development of yet, another friends new acquired piece of the precious find.
As I sat in my daughters Living-room, while celebrating the holidays with the family, I looked around and was in awe of just how many offspring I had. Not counting in-laws, just my blood offspring. 2 Children, 9 Grandchildren and 6, almost 7, Great Grandchildren... they all originated with me. I felt like a Kombucha.. ONE Mushroom. The mushroom was shared inasmuch as we removed a small piece of the Mother Mushroom. We nursed the offspring, and passed on another small piece, much like a pyramid business setup...except it was a free Mushroom and there to help us, in form of a tonic/tea we brewed.... with a number of ailments. I thought to myself how strange I would think of a family get-together and myself feeling like a Kombucha mushroom.
As generations continue, our looks change, our way of doing things change as we adopt characteristics and looks from new family members and then you realize.... new grown Kombucha are ALL connected/related to that ONE mushroom. I was only thinking in terms of my family but this also applies to mankind.
Ms. Girley, the Cat is an indoor feline. I was sitting in the kitchen, when I heard a strange noise coming from the living room. At one point I decided to see what was making the odd noise and I discovered Ms. Girley was hanging on the door. She had attempted to turn the door knob to open the door and let herself out. Her paw was stuck between the dead-bold and the door, so there she was just hanging.... I freed her and wondered how that would have turned out, had a I left as I originally planned. I wondered about what she was experiencing to have acted in that fashion.
I headed to town on a back road to avoid rush hour traffic. There was a man who looked peculiar, I could hear him talk to someone, unseen to me. I slowed down and thought it was Jesus..... He must have thought so, too.
Love and Light